Charcuterie boards are popping up on menus everywhere. These boards normally offer a selection of cured meats and cheese. In order to create a seafood option, this recipe deconstructs traditional fish and chips into a big, bold, fun and sharable board that High Liner likes to call a ‘Surf Board’.
- 1 pc Big Bob’s® Beer Battered Natural Cut Haddock, #10025643
- 4 oz cactus cut potato wedges
- 4 oz sweet potato fries
- 4 oz prepared coleslaw
- 2 oz tartar sauce
- 2 oz curry mayo
- 2 oz ancho sour cream
- 1 lemon halved and grilled for garnish
- Assemble the dipping sauces in small ramekins and pre-grill the lemon garnish.
- Add the coleslaw to a small dish.
- Deep fry the Big Bob’s® Haddock for approximately 6 mins then slice it into 8 or 9 strips across the width of the fillet.
- Deep fry the 2 varieties of potatoes.
- For assembly, be creative and look to gain height where possible and also think about balancing the colours.