A few ingredients come together in no time to create an indulgent yet simple dessert that everyone will love!
- 1 lb Lactancia Regular Cream Cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup (7 oz) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (1 oz) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) Frangelico liqueur (optional)
- 1 tbsp (0.5 oz) vanilla extract
- 24 Crepes Dutch Plain 7 inch
- 3 cups (15 oz) fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz) prepared chocolate sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (5.3 oz) chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup (0.8 oz) cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (0.6 oz) icing sugar
- Filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in sugar until well combined. Beat in cocoa powder, Frangelico (if using) and vanilla. Filling can be used immediately or covered tightly and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Assembly (To Order, 1 portion): Arrange 2 crepes on clean work surface. Dollop 2 tbsp filling on one side of each crepe. Fold in half, then fold again, to create triangles. Place crepes on serving plate, overlapping slightly.
- Top with 1/4 cup raspberries. Drizzle with 2 tbsp chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts. Dust with 1 tsp cocoa powder and 1 tsp icing sugar.
Watch the instructional video:[video src="https://chefconnexion.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Crepes_1.mp4" /]
- Substitute strawberries, bananas, peaches or figs for raspberries.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream for an extra-indulgent presentation.
- Alternatively, stack 16 crepes with a thin layer of the filling in between, to create a simple show-stopping cake. Slice and serve with the same garnishes.