Crispy Haddock Sandwiches
- Yield: 6 1x
Serve up a comforting pub classic, with your own twist. This recipe kicks up the heat on your traditional tartar sauce, and added some sweetness with an apple slaw.
- 6 High Liner Beer Battered Haddock Fillets
- 6 ciabatta buns, toasted
- jalapenos, sliced
- tomatoes, sliced
Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
- 237 ml mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 30 ml sans marcus verte sauce
- 15 ml sweet relish
Apple and Kale Slaw
- 710 ml apples, julienned
- 473 ml heirloom carrots, julienned
- 237 ml green kale, julienned
- 237 ml purple kale
- 118 ml poppy seed dressing
- Cook fish according to package directions.
- Make your slaw. Combine apples, carrots and kale. Add poppy seed dressing and mix well to coat.
- Make the tartar sauce. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Build your sandwiches. Spread tartar sauce on open bun. Add cooked haddock, and top with slaw, tomatoes and jalapenos. Serve with lime wedges.