Double up the greens over and under this simple, yet flavourful Portobello steak.
Montreal Steak Spiced Portobello:
- 1 Portobello mushroom cap
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp Horton Spice Mills Montreal Steak Spice
Lemon Horseradish Dressing:
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp (or more) horseradish
- 1 cup arugula
- ¼ cup sliced sweet pepper
- 2 quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup microgreens — spicy mustard blend works well here
- For Portobello steak: Brush both sides of mushroom with oil. On a preheated grill at medium-high heat, cook 3-4 minutes per side, sprinkling with Horton Spice Mills Montreal Steak Spice.
- For the dressing: Whisk together all ingredients and allow flavours to blend, season to taste.
- For each serving of salad: Arrange arugula in bowl/plate. Top with Portobello steak. Arrange peppers and tomatoes. Drizzle with Lemon Horseradish Dressing and garnish with microgreens.
Keywords: vegetarian, salad, mushrooms, portobello