This refreshing summer cooler is easy to blend up and rivals any coffee-house favourite.
- 1 cup (250 ml) honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 cup (250 ml) ice, crushed
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 cups (500 ml) GAY LEA – Coconut Whipped Topping
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) GAY LEA – Coconut Whipped Topping
- Place melon, ice and mint leaves in a blender.
- Pipe enough whipped cream to measure 2 cups (500 ml). Add to blender.
- Blend until smooth. Divide mixture between serving glasses.
- Top with extra whip and mint to garnish.
Tip: For a bright and energizing flavour twist, add a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice before blending.
Keywords: honeydew, melon, mint, coconut, frappé