Irish Nachos Featuring Guinness Beer Battered Shrimp & Waffle Cut Fries
- Yield: 4 1x
A unique spin on a Nacho platter with an Irish flare. Irish Nachos made with golden crispy waffle fries and topped with melted cheese and crispy Guinness Beer Battered Shrimp… this dish tops the charts as a perfectly shareable crowd pleaser.
- 454 g Guinness Beer Battered Shrimp
- 454 g waffle cut french fries
- 227 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 500 ml Pico de Gallo
- 250 ml sliced pickled jalapenos
- 227 g sour cream
- 57 g scallions, sliced (optional)
- 57 g crispy bacon, chopped (optional)
- Begin by preparing the waffle cut french fries. Deep-fry according to the package instructions until golden brown and crispy throughout.
- Separate the waffle fries into four equal servings onto an over safe plate or dish. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melty and gooey.
- While the cheese melts in the oven, deep-fry the Guinness Beer Battered Shrimp until golden brown and cooked throughout. Once the cheese is fully melted, top the individual servings of ‘nachos’ with Pico de Gallo, pickled jalapenos and sour cream. Top each serving with equal amounts of Guinness Beer Battered Shrimp and if desired garnish with sliced scallions and chopped crispy bacon.