This strawberry lemonade slushy is a cool and refreshing summertime drink that takes a favourite flavour combination to the next level.
- 450 g frozen strawberries
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- In a blender combine the frozen strawberries, thawed lemonade concentrate, water and honey.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whole strawberries.
Note: Some blenders may not be suitable to blend all at the same time. If this is the case, blend in two separate batches.
Keywords: strawberries, lemonade, smoothie, slushie