An East Indian inspired appetizer for sharing or serving as a main course.
- 12 High Liner Signature Tilapia Fillets, thawed 3 – 4 oz
- ½ L Greek style plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp Tandoori paste
- ½ cup water
- Cut each fillet width-wise into 3/4 inch strips.
- Fold each piece in half and spike onto skewer.
- Mix yogurt and tandoori paste, add water if mixture is too thick.
- Place skewers into an insert and pour in Tandoori marinade. Ensure that all skewers are submerged in the marinade.
- To order, season, spray with oil, char on the grill and finish in the oven at 350 F (180 C) for approximately 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve with biryani rice.